Monday, March 24, 2008

Florida Bound

I'm sitting in Minneapolis/St. Paul right now waiting for my next flight. Getting started this morning was a bit hectic. Jeromy was a little late picking me up, so I was rushed when I got to the airport. Every staff member from Northwest to TSA was chastising me along the way.

"You're running late."
"You need to be here sooner."
"We do open at 4:30."
"We're going to give your seat away if you don't hurry up."

I rushed through everything and got onto the plane. As soon as I got it, they shut the door. I sat down and breathed a sigh of relief that I did not miss my flight. My relief did not last long, however, as I realized that I left my cell phone and belt with security. Typical. Even better, Northwest staff here in the Twin Cities told me, without even looking at me, that I had to wait until I got to my final destination in order to file a lost and found claim. No doubt what she really meant was that she did not want to be bothered to help me. Typical. Bunch of savages in this town. Heh.

The flight was good, though. It's snowy here in Minnesota, but in a few hours, I will be in sunny Florida. A check of the weather reveals that it is currently 66 down in Sarasota and the high is supposed to be 83. Woot!

No comments: