Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spam Humor

Everybody who has passed within shouting distance of the internets knows about spam. It's a fact of life, unfortunately, but we always find a way to cope such as turning it into poetry.

Me? I just try to laugh. For example, the headline of one spam email I got today was:

My friends ask what my secret is and I say it's in my pants!


This gave me the image of some skinny dork (not resembling me), call him Steve, going through life and no matter the question, his answer was, "It's in my pants!"

"Hey, Steve, how's it going?"
"It's in my pants!"

"Steve, how do I fix my computer?"
"It's in my pants!"

"What are you doing tonight, Steve?"
"It's in my pants!"

"Steve, have you seen stapler?"
"It's in my pants!"

As much as I hate spam, a part of me would be a little sad to see it all go.

No comments: