Monday, September 3, 2007

Clinton vs. Obama

Oooh...lots of matchups today. This one about Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's views on Cuba. Clinton thinks we need to maintain our current position on Cuba (trade embargo, travel restrictions, etc.) while Obama believes we need to change this because it has proven so effective. This seems to be a cornerstone of Clinton's campaign, a mindset that we don't need change, the old ways work just fine (as long as it's a Democrat at the helm, of course), and is one of the reasons I can't support her as President. Of all of the candidates so far, I think Obama is the best one to heal our nation after the disastrous Bush II presidency.

2 comments:

Shawna Noble: said...

I am enjoying reading about your opinions and the updates to this election. Thanks

Captain Noble said...

I've been meaning to write more about the candidates, but there's not enough time in the day. If only I could get paid to blog...