Thursday, September 27, 2007

Chaos at Home

I haven't written much lately in part because I've been busy, but more because I've been frustrated and in a bad mood. Home has been crazy lately. Mom fell on Saturday and hurt her side. She was still in a lot of pain on Sunday, so I took her to the emergency department. Thankfully nothing was cracked or broken; she was just bruised up. She's still in a lot of pain, and doesn't get off the couch unless to use the bathroom or go to bed. I took most of Monday off work to help Mom because she was feeling sick from the pain meds and babysitting her granddaughter, Alexis. She's had to babysit too much this week (well, every week). No one seems to want to clean up after themselves around here and I end up cleaning up after my siblings and their kids. Sharie and Shawn live here, but they either avoid everyone or just get angry and moan about how "bad" they have it.

Sorry about the rant/whine, but I had to get it out of my system.

No comments: