Saturday, September 29, 2007

Celebrity Look Alikes

MyHeritage is a web site with some interesting features. One of them is a celebrity look alike function. You upload a photo of yourself and they show you celebrities that resemble you. I uploaded the head shot of me from on the front page of my blog and got this:



I tried another photo and got this:
http://www.myheritage.com/collage


http://www.myheritage.com/collage


Interesting. Three people appeared on both lists. I had no clue who Chester Bennington was, but Wikipedia says he is the lead singer for Linkin Park. That explains why I don't know him as I'm not a fan of their music. Hrithik Roshan was also a mystery to me, but Wikipedia tells me he is a Bollywood actor. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the other person to be on both lists.

I think I've learned that I need to look like the first picture more often because that one apparently makes me look like Gavin Rossdale and Leo DeCaprio.

Try it out and let me know who you look like.

UPDATE: I went back and tried a different layout for my pictures since it was hard to read the names in the other style.

UPDATE 2: I did it again with a different picture.

No comments: