Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to School

It's that time of the year and I will be starting classes again myself in October. I have Introduction to the Old Testament, an 8 week class, beginning that month and God and World, again 8 weeks long, which starts in November. I am excited to get back into the mix. I checked my records and I am officially a junior now; I have 66 credits. I'm hoping to add 33 more in the coming year. Slowly, but surely I'm getting there. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you...is just a freight train coming your way...is starting to appear.

I hope that doesn't mean I have to grow up. I don't think I want to do that. One of my favorite quotes is from C.S. Lewis. "When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

No comments: