Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dating Again

I got a girl's phone number today. I asked her if I could take her out to dinner some time and she agreed, giving me her phone number. She volunteers during the summer at the hospital I work at. I met at work about a month ago. We've flirted a bit and I finally got the courage to ask her out.

It's been about two years since I last had a date. I haven't been actively looking, not because I didn't want to date, but because it wasn't a priority and I knew I'd meet a girl I would like to date eventually. Though it hasn't been a priority, I have to admit I am very excited. And nervous.

She told me she will be out of town this weekend, so I will give her a call on Monday or Tuesday. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Be sure to use all of your Gaston moves on her...

Captain Noble said...

I know! I'll make sure she knows I'm especially good at expectorating.

Mom said...

Don't you freaking dare!

Shawna Noble: said...

I wish I could be a little fly on your shoulder

Captain Noble said...

I bet you would, Shawna. I'll have to make sure to tell her about my bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, and nun chuck skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills, you know.