Monday, April 30, 2012

Once More Unto the Blog, Dear Friends

So, it's been a little more than a year since my last post and it's time to bring it back. It's something I think about nearly every day. It calls to me. "Youuu...muuuusssst...wriiiiite!" it says to me in a dry, crackling whisper. It calls to me and I must heed its demands. My goal is to post once a day, except maybe on Saturdays. During the week, look for shorter posts on whatever catches my fancy at the moment. On Sundays, look for longer pieces. I think I'm also going to start featuring some of my fiction. It's a good incentive to get back into that. Look first up for a sequel to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" which I seem to have gotten myself into on Facebook. Also, I think I'll start featuring some of my photography which will again be good incentive. The game's afoot!

No comments: