Saturday, April 26, 2008

Vista Woes

Add me to the growing throng of people getting fed up with Windows Vista. It came with my new laptop, so I thought I would try it out. I tried to remain open-minded and for awhile I thought it wasn't as bad as some people were making it out to be. Unfortunately that is changing and I am getting more and more fed up with it.

I don't have automatic updates turned on. I check periodically on my own which I did the other day. There were a few updates to download which I did. Well now my computer takes three to four times longer to boot up and Access runs much slower and likes to lock up. Argh! What kind of update is that? It is frustrating as hell. My old XP disc should be laying around here somewhere. I may have to dig that up and "downgrade," because this is getting ridiculous.

No comments: