Thursday, August 23, 2007

"What does that say about you?"

I met Katie Joy for ice cream Monday night after she got off work at 8:30. She works at the Bible Book Store, either location here in town. That night it was at the Heights store, so we met at Baskin Robbins which is in the same parking lot as the BBS. We "hung out" for two hours talking about all sorts of things. I had a good time. She's fun to talk to and makes me laugh. Funniest moment of the night - She's complaining about all of the mosquito bites she has and says she they seem to really flock to her. I say, "Maybe it says something about you that parasites and bloodsuckers are really attracted to you." She replies with, "What does that say about you?" Yeah, yeah. I walked, nay, ran right into that one. We both got a good laugh out of it.

No comments: