Monday, August 20, 2007

Dinner Date Cancelled

Well, dinner with Katie Joy's parents has been cancelled. She called me today and said she got stuck working tonight, so she would not be joining them for dinner. That saves me from having to answer questions like, "Do you like making the baby Jesus cry, Shane? Because that's what happens when you don't go to church every week." For now, anyway. Her family eats dinner together every Monday night, so I'm sure at some point I will be sucked back in.

We are going at for ice cream after she gets off work, though. I guess that's still safely in the realm of hanging out.

As an aside, the Blogger text editor tried to tell me that "cancelled" was misspelled and that it should be "canceled." I guess no one has told the Blogger people that we speak English in this country, not the foul Commie tongue.

No comments: