Saturday, July 21, 2007

A New Member of the Family

A few hours ago (around 9p), my sister, Sheena, gave birth to a daughter, Aryana. She is, of course, gorgeous. Her weight was 6 lbs, 2 oz and I believe her length was 18". I am excited about a potential new recruit for my ship and look forward to teaching her about Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Queen, and all that is best in life.

I do have to say though, another female? What is it with my family? I now have a mom, three sisters, an ex-wife, two daughters, and three nieces (and that's not even counting a step-mom, a number of female co-workers, a possible girlfriend, sheesh). It's starting to get lopsided here.

3 comments:

Shawna Noble: said...

A possible girlfriend...arn't you getting a bit ahead of yourself here? LOL

I think the Lord is surrounding you with females for a reason. He's wanting us to all teach you a think or two.

Captain Noble said...

Hey, I said "possible."

And, whenever you think you're ready to teach me something, Shawna, you go ahead and let it fly. I'm all ears.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.