Saturday, May 26, 2012

Displaying My Photos Online

I've been looking for some good sites for sharing my photos and I've come across a couple I'm going to try out.


500px - I hadn't heard of this site until recently. There's a couple of different membership options and I'm just driving with the free one now. So far it seems relatively simple to use.


DeviantArt - I have heard of this site and perused it before. Like 500px, it's relatively easy to use so far.


I think I'll link to these sites when I upload new pics rather than hosting them directly here on the blog.


One thing that became exquisitely clear on both of these sites is that there are some damn good photographers out there and I fell almost embarrassed having my photos on the same website. I plan to keep working at it, though, and maybe some day I'll feel like I belong there.

No comments: