Monday, August 16, 2010

The Muslim Community Center Near Ground Zero


Because human beings were involved in the 9/11 terrorism acts that brought down the World Trade Center, I think it would be terribly insensitive for any humans to build anything near Ground Zero. We need to think about the victims here, you know. Yes, yes, I understand that human beings were also killed that day; but I think you're just dodging the real issue. Dirty, scumbag humans were behind the plot therefore no humans must be allowed to build there.

It's just that simple.

2 comments:

G said...

I believe NYC should allow a mosque to be built right on the spot of the WTC. It's just a big pit now! And what a lovely gesture: that faith can fill a pit.

Captain Noble said...

As long as it is constructed by aliens, I support the idea.