Saturday, September 20, 2008

An Intarwebs Hiatus

I haven't been posting much on here over the past week 'cause I've been swamped with work and school and all kinds of other things. And I'm not really getting caught up, especially with school, so I'm going to take a two-week break from the 'net. It's so easy to get distracted reading blogs and the news and funny stuff that hours pass and I get mad at myself for not getting "important" things done (like the eight page paper on the Muslim Brotherhood due next Sunday that I really haven't started).

So, I am going to step away from the internet for a few weeks. I'll still check email and I have to get on for my schoolwork, but don't expect me to be posting around here. Check out some of the blogs in the blog roll on the right-side of the page if you're looking for something to entertain you.

I'll see you in a few.

No comments: