Friday, March 7, 2008

Some Pics

Here are some recent pictures of the family.

Shaena's birthday party - Dec.

Jeromy's wife, Debbie, punctuates her point with a spoon while talking to my daughters.


Shaena gets excited over her new cordless mouse while Erica and my mother look on.


Matthew, the newest child for Jeromy and Debbie sitting on my mom's lap.


Shaena using her camera from Christmas to take a picture of her cake.


Last Month

My daughters hamming it up with their cousin, Alexis.


I don't think I've posted a picture of the newest addition to the family. Here is my niece, Brooklynn.


Some outdoor fun. My daughters play with two of their cousins, Alexis and Bryanna, and Elijah, Jeromy's son.


Elijah eyes the slide, unsure whether or not he should take that path.


Erica learned a lesson about combining tinfoil and microwaves.

No comments: