Monday, February 18, 2008

My Mom is Famous

My Mom was interviewed today for a story that will appear on the local news (Kulr8) tonight at 5:00, 6:00, and 10:30. It is about her attempts to keep her house. She told me that she was so nervous she felt like throwing up all morning in anticipation of the reporter coming over. I laughed at first, but then felt bad. She hates having her picture taken, let alone being on video. So if you watch it and then have a chance to talk to her, make sure to tell her she looked nice (or something), not that she'll believe you.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention that I'm hoping that no video of the basement is used. Mom said they went down there and it's, uh...a little, just a little, messy.

Okay, it's currently a sty. It's where I live and I'm a guy. What can I say? The upstairs where everyone else sleeps is rather neat and tidy.

No comments: