Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've Got Wheels!

After nearly a month of being without one, I finally have a vehicle. My sister had a Toyota 4-Runner that she was not driving as she had bought another vehicle. She wanted to dump it, so I got it for the cost of getting it fixed ($2600) which is probably a better deal then I would have been able to get from any snake-oil salesman at a car dealership.

It's funny how we take things for granted. Certainly I did with having a car. Going a few weeks without one will remind you how nice it is to have one. I'm not holding my breath for this vehicle to last long, but it works now and I am grateful to have one again.

Thanks, Shawna.

1 comment:

Shawna Noble: said...

You are welcome.
I still suggest that you could benefit more now than ever if you sell that thing.
Not only could you get the $2600 paid off but you would probably get a nice $1400 profit to put on a more reliable vehicle.